Property Address: G12 Lynfield, Riviere Towans, Phillack, Hayle, TR27 5AF
Check in: 4pm
Check out: 10am
- Maximum Occupancy: 6 persons. Only persons listed on the booking form can reside in the property.
- Domestic Animals: pets are not permitted in the property.
- Smoking and vaping are not permitted anywhere inside or immediately outside the property.
We reserve the right to make reasonable amendments or additions to these terms and conditions without notice
Payment of the deposit and completion of our booking form confirms your understanding and acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
Booking Deposit & Cancellation
- To reserve your chosen dates, we ask for a 25% booking deposit. Save for a Government enforced travel restriction, this is non-refundable.
- Bookings must be made by persons over the age of 21. Any guests under 18 must be supervised at all times.
- Single sex group bookings will only be accepted in limited circumstances.
- Balance of monies plus a £150 security deposit are due 6 weeks prior to arrival. Non-payment of the balance constitutes as a cancellation of the booking. We reserve the right to re let the property where full payment has not been received by the due date without prior agreement in writing by us.
- If the holiday cannot go ahead due to Government enforced restrictions on travel, e.g., full or local lockdown, based on the address of the lead booking, any monies paid will be refunded. We recommend you purchase travel insurance to cover any other personal circumstances.
- For cancellations less than 6 weeks prior to arrival; if we are unable to re let the property, we reserve the right to retain monies equivalent to the loss of income, e.g., we will refund you the equivalent of the security deposit (if paid), cleaning costs and amenities based on the number in your party.
- We reserve the right to terminate a holiday without compensation where the unreasonable behaviour of the persons named on the booking (or their guests) may impair the enjoyment, comfort or health of others.
- We will not cancel a booking save for exceptional circumstances beyond our control, e.g., a Force Majeure event, including but not limited to, flood, storm damage, fire, urgent unforeseen repairs required to the property, destruction or damage of the property or road blockages. Notification will be given of the cancellation as soon as possible and we will promptly refund all payments made. Our liability for cancellation will be limited to payments made to us.
- Any problem or complaint which you may have concerning your holiday must be immediately reported directly to us and we will endeavour to put matters right. Any complaints only reported at the end of your holiday will not be considered where we have been afforded the opportunity to take remedial action.
Lynfield is a private holiday home. We ask that you treat it with the same respect as you would your own home and leave it as you would wish to find it.
A £150 security deposit is included with the final balance 6 weeks prior to arrival. This will be refunded 14 days after departure, provided the following provisions are met:
- Departure has not been excessively delayed;
- No damage has been done to the property or its contents, including linens and towels, beyond normal wear and tear;
- The beds have been stripped and all dirty linen placed in the bags provided, including tea towels and bath mats;
- No charges have been incurred due to illegal activity;
- Pets have not been brought to the property;
- All unused food, debris and rubbish are placed in dustbin sacks in the wheelie bin;
- Dirty dishes have been cleaned and put away, any appliances used have been wiped down, etc;
- Over occupancy, e.g., more than 6 persons staying overnight in the chalet at any one time, without the owner’s express written agreement;
- No smoking or vaping in or around the property; and
- Open fires are not allowed on site. Barbecues must be only be placed on a stone or concrete surface and situated away from the property.
Should the above not be met and additional cleaning costs or replacement costs are incurred, these will be will be deducted from your security deposit.
We do of course understand that accidents happen. If any sheets have been soiled, crockery or glasses broken, please let us know immediately so replacements can be obtained.
- Electricity and water costs are included in the tariff.
- One time linen and towels are included in the tariff. Please bring your own beach towels.
- Bedding, linen or towels provided must not be removed from the property.
Please do not flush anything other than toilet paper down the toilets. If it is found that feminine products, wet wipes or nappies have been flushed down the toilet and clogged the drainage system during your stay, you could be required to pay the costs to clear the blockage.
We do not store guest’s payment details.
Personal information retained such as guest’s names and addresses are retained solely for our own use to provide future offers or marketing personal to Cornish Chalet Holidays. We will not pass your details to any third parties.
Cornish Chalet Holidays cannot be held responsible for any death or personal injury to you or your guests except in circumstances where the death or personal injury can be attributed to any wilful or negligent act by us.
Save for death/personal injury caused by the negligence of Cornish Chalet Holidays, our liability under this agreement is limited to the rental value of individual booking.
It is the guest’s responsibility to ensure they have sufficient travel insurance to cover cancellation by them, not relating to Government enforces travel restrictions, and any loss of personal possessions through theft or other incident.